Thursday, May 01, 2008

G is for Gander

ETA at bottom
as in, take a gander at this. Come to find I have my own magic marble at home. I bought it after reading about using it for color knitting well before I ever thought I could really knit with colors. The dark in the middle is the shadow of the camera.

Magicky Marbley Babette





not really saying this out loud, but the simplicity of double crochet was a little tedious last night

Edited to Add: "How did you do that?" Go To Knit Picks and get one of these:


I think I got mine at one of the famous 'burg's dollar stores.

Put your camera lens in the eyehole (as opposed to the pie-hole-love that word don't get to use it much) and make yourself late for work as you try to unsuccessfully capture the colors and light that fully represent what's really there.

7 comments:

Deborah-- said...

Awesome pictures! How'd you do that?

Mag said...

Far out man!

Carol said...

Psychadelic...

Yarnhog said...

That is so cool! How the heck did you take the pictures?

Kim said...

Am I having a flashback!!!?? You're messing with my head and freaking me out!

Lydee said...

That. is. AWESOME!

Mary Beth said...

Aaahhh! I love those photos. Thanks for the phototips. I can be late for school now trying that out. I had a kaleidoscope as a kid & was always enthralled by it. Fun!