Wednesday, May 14, 2008

O is for Oh yeah- I've been tagged!

Yarnhog tagged me and it came from Romi so I'm thinking I better follow through lest the KG (knitting goddess) start looking for me.

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Much of what I'm doing now only with a lot little more alcohol and a lot little less fiber-

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Teach a kid's parent to purl (wOOt), add a test to the last nine weeks so I can grade my students, edit the state music newsletter, stay patient with kids who tested all morning, do a knit night blog post

3) Snacks I enjoy:

Microwave Popcorn, chocolate, nature valley almond bars


4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Find a new job (unless of course this were the source of the wealth), spend time with people who needed it-anonymously give money to people who needed it-open a yarn shop


5) Places I have lived: Batesville, Mississippi; Newark New York, Cleveland, Ohio, Morgantown, WV

6) 5 peeps I wanna know more about-

Yvonne a.k.a KnitNat
Kim a.k.a YarnyOld
Sunflowerfairy a.k.a Sunflowerfairy
Joan a.k.a FairyGodknitter
Ruth a.k.a. 5elemntknitr

and anyone else who wants to play

4 comments:

Yarnhog said...

Thanks for playing! I'm glad you tagged the people you did; I want to know more about them, too.

Romi said...

Mmmm. Love microwave popcorn. :)

Do you teach music?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've played along!!

5elementknitr said...

mine's posted!