Sunday, September 16, 2007

Achoo!

The sneezing person's worst nightmare



what I noticed outside today... and so my favorite time of year begins.




Thanks to everyone entering the contest! While I know it's not Sunday evening where some of you are, it was time to do it here. Names were randomly listed in an excel file and GHB gave me a number from 1-72. As random as I can get and easier than all of those little pieces of paper. If none of the suggestions pan out for me, I may have more to give away. Click to here to find out who won.

10 comments:

Sharon said...

but...but...I was spozed to win!! (ehh, no sour grapes here...)

that was a fun contest! Looking forward to the next one.

Elaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quail Hill Knits said...

I couldn't get the link to work so I still don't know who won. NO worries -- it was fun.

sophanne said...

Ruth at 5elementknitr is the winner- I think the link is working now maybe~

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ruth!! Congratulations to her. Hope you got some great ideas for your 4-ply

Turtle said...

Congrats Ruth!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah winner Ruth! That is one huge cat! A Maine coon, perhaps?

sophanne said...

While I'm sure she's no pure bred, she does have the properties of a "rag doll" cat- the kind Lucy's (Of Snoopy/Peanuts fame)friend wore around her neck! She's a giant flexy-bendy-thing.

Anonymous said...

Don't blame the goldenrod for your sneezing! It has the bad luck to bloom at the same time as ragweed and is much showier, so it gets the bad press. Ragweed flowers are green and tiny so no one notices them. Goldenrod pollen is heavy and just falls to the ground; unless you stick your face in it and take a big breath, it shouldn't bother you.

Gorgeous cat, though!

Natalie said...

I've started my allergy meds too... I had to about two weeks ago, which is strange since the weather doesn't really change here...