Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I Voted.

and Rachel (me7of11) will be proud to know that her scarf was a part of an historical moment in democracy. Man- those other people in line looked SO Bored. I only had to wait 45 minutes.

I may have picture proof later on but the sign in the voting parking lot from Republican candidate Hopkins said "Rednecks Vote Here." It was part of an ongoing slime campaign against John Murtha.

Not Rednecks vote there too and you can be sure Hopkins didn't get my vote.

7 comments:

Lydee said...

that is so low class; that would irritate me enough to vote for the other candidate even though I am republican.
can't believe you had to wait so long. wonder if I'll have to; maybe better bring something for the kiddo's to do.

Lydee said...

that is so low class; that would irritate me enough to vote for the other candidate even though I am republican.
can't believe you had to wait so long. wonder if I'll have to; maybe better bring something for the kiddo's to do.

Lydee said...

whoops! stupid post a comment button.

Yvonne said...

I also waited 45 mins. I worked on a sock during my wait. There was a bit of a scuffle as the A-K lady was bored and called for people whose last names were A-K to come to the front of the line. The L-Z people were rather upset.

Stephanie said...

Luckily in the church lobby...I didn't have to wait at all. If I had I would have been so upset because I didn't have any knitting with me at all! It's moments like these that we can be glad we have a hobby that makes us happy...and is portable!

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Oh I was SOOO happy Murtha was able to fend off that carpet bagger!!

Mary Beth said...

I waited 2 hrs. here.