Monday, November 03, 2008

Goodies on the Way

Friday (November 7) marks the beginning of my 43rd year on this planet.

To honor and celebrate this occasion, the following presents are on the way. The first two in the form of a Scout's Swag gift card from the mama and the last from Mr. Sophanne. Since I had to order it, I engraved it for him to give to me.

All are scheduled to arrive within the week WooHoo and while I never really need anything- birthday presents are so much fun!






What I really want for my birthday though is a president I can stand to listen to for the next four years. GO VOTE!

12 comments:

Yarnhog said...

Here's hoping you get what you want for your birthday--a present for us all!

Yvonne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BECKY!

When you come up on the 15th, we'll have cake together!! :)

Kim said...

Happy birthday! I just turned 43 on the 30th. Woo hoo for 43!!!

Mary Kathryn said...

Happy early birthday - great presents. btw, I happen to believe people born November 7 are the most amazing people EVER.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Becky!

Anonymous said...

wow lots of good things happen on Nov 7th. That is mine and Mr. Vanfox's 10 year anniversary, a 1st grader's birthday and the twins in kindergarten---that's their parents anniversary as well. It's a great day!!

(insert great singing voice here!)
Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear becky
happy birthday to you

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday! I've had my eye on that bag for a long time! I hope you enjoy it!

sunshine said...

What a great hubby he is!! See you soon!

Karen said...

Lovely gifts!

Happy birthday! From someone who will be exactly 9 years younger on the same day. :)

5elementknitr said...

Happy Birthday!

Love the keychain!

Debbie D said...

Happy Early Birthday!

Mary Beth said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day tomorrow.