Saturday, March 10, 2007

Spring Flair



With my new respect for the March "Season of Crankiness," I will try to keep these posts as forward thinking as possible. Wendy's Flair is coming along nicely. If you look closely, you can see the raglan sleeves as well as a few daffodil buds. This green was not the color I thought it would be when I ordered it on e-bay from the Cucumberpatch but I am slowly growing fond of it. I have some daisy buttons from a previous ufo that I may try. They're not really my style but if you're looking for "non-knitters envy" at a conservative West Virginia school, they're just the thing.

As to the gym- it's been a three-day a week event so far and while not as much as I had hoped, I was able to change from the "fat wedding band" to the "thin wedding band." Those of you who have a collection of "fat clothes" in your wardrobe clearly see the significance of this.

No comments: