Tuesday, March 27, 2007

blurry flair with flab

A better photo op was not possible- dear husband is engaged in some serious play station gaming and I could only step away for a few minute from my "backseat gaming duties" While I find playstation's Sly Cooper's Racoon Thievery frustrating to play, I am most excellent at spotting what is missed out of the corner of my knitting eye. Thanks to Denise's needles, the Spring Flair has been resucitated from it's previous use as a faucet cover. With a longer cord and the proper "stoppers" at the end I've discovered that it won't be so small and will likely fit nicely over a tank. The 3/4 length sleeves designed by Wendy will be just enough to cover the arm flab when I get to that point, so Flair is on the burner again.

So the NEW AND IMPROVED goals for next week (spring break)- Finish the felting project, get to the bottom of the flair, and get both cats to the vet and home without any major injuries.

What cracks me up about that is that on the calendar it says "Annabelle-4:00" on Monday and "Sophie-4:00" on Tuesday as if they have seriously important appointments to make. If that were the case I would say that Sophie is headed to the psychiatrist for her anxiety issues and Annabelle is headed to a talent agent to make use of her dramatic ways. Sorry about their luck. They should just be relieved that they aren't facing the fate of the last cat I took there... poor Kitty.

3 comments:

sunshine said...

The tank cover is looking great! But I like it better as a sweater!

sophanne said...

HA!

Faith said...

A faucet cover? That's a new one! The color is so zesty- I can't wait to see it finished!