Thursday, March 15, 2007

casting on and binding off

Oh how I had hoped to snap a picture of our knitters this afternoon. CC finished her washcloth. MM forgot her knitting but practiced casting on and off. AA is making progress. DD seems to be working on some spiral action, wrapping the yarn around the work before "running around the back." There was too much learning going on to afford any time for pictures.

However, there were a few conversation gems-

DD- A horse walked up to an apple. The apple said "Why the long face?"

DD- A horse walked up to a snowman. The snowman said "Why the horse face... I mean long face?"


Me A three legged dog walked into the saloon and said "I'm looking for the guy who shot my Pa(w_

AA- (holding up her hand)...paw...

Joke time at knitting class. Every now and then someone would knit a stitch. I think that's as it should be.

No comments: