Friday, March 28, 2008

Day Five Spring Break

So, anybody that knows me will realize that I must be bored out of my gourd if I spent the afternoon at the mall.

I was able to score some short sleeve shirts in case it ever gets warm and the air conditioning at school doesn't work (a given)


I found something to read after I finish re-reading Atonement.


Just in case anybody tags me for the book meme again- here's page 123 sentence 5 and three more. (that's my only CMUS I've got for today)


And I got the Essential Illustrated History of World Art for only $9.99! I'll likely disassemble this book and brighten up my classroom with it.

9 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Ok. Call me stupid, but what does CMUS stand for? And what book is your excerpt from? Sounds positively trashy. I'd read it when DH goes out of town to work & I can't sleep. :)

Anonymous said...

CMUS=Crack Me Up Saturday, only she never seems to post them on Saturday, which sort of cracks me up.

I had to ask too. :)

Yarnhog said...

You have a spinning wheel and knitting needles! How could you be bored? :)

It looks like you got some good books to keep you occupied, though.

Jennie said...

Sorry you had to go to the mall. I tend to stay away from it unless it's during school hours when the crazy teens are in school.

Great adds to your library.
Wicked has been on my to read list.

sunshine said...

How about a review of Wicked when you have completed it? Just whether it was worth the read will do!

Anonymous said...

wicked is a great read! confessions of an ugly step sister was my favorite by him.

Debbie D said...

Did you like Wicked? I tried reading it but just couldn't get into it and gave up after a few chapters.

Everyone else seems to love it so it must be me.

Lydee said...

Yes, I broke down and went to a giant unnamed department store, and spent money on friday. Thankgoodness my shopping time will be limited next week.

Me7of11 said...

I LOVED Wicked! I also read Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister, but I think I liked Wicked better. I think both books are brillant and look forward to picking up more of his work.