Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cheesy crack me up contest

Hey Gang- Uber started it- it's totally her fault!

She bought some smack and cheez orange acrylic for a baby sweater- check out the post- it will crack you up.

Janet is making it an event! Go to her site and post your favorite mac and cheez recipe she'll send you a gift card if you're the random number and I'll send you some orange acrylic as a souvenir.

Let's make this another knit-blog event because Uber CRACKS ME UP and I do love my knit-blog community action.

4 comments:

sunshine said...

Your recipe sounds like a Grandma Eva recipe to me........ yummmm!

Olga said...

who would of thunk it!heh

Mary Beth said...

I went & looked at her blog. The sweater is very adorable & more of a circus peanut color to me. I won't be posting a fav mac'n cheese recipe because I despise it. I so dislike it, that I refuse to make it for my kids. They had to learn to cook it for themselves (& clean the pot after) which the do regularly. I hate it's smell, looks, & texture. Reminds me of reguritation. Also, I am allergic to ack-ril-ic.

More than you wanted to know. I enjoyed your post anyway.

Anonymous said...

A communal blog contest, such an idea.

My favorite mac 'n' cheese recipe is Kraft m'n'c made just like it says on the box, although I like to jazz it up with a can of tuna (omit the butter and use the oil from the tuna can), sour cream instead of milk, a splat of white wine, some sauteed onions and mushrooms...

Hmmm. Not exactly straight out of the box, is it?