Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Today's Agenda

But first we'll start with yesterday where I got three + signs for exercise and got all 10,00 steps.

  
It was a mile on the treadmill, a gentle yoga class and zumba.

Facebook told me that the number is 10,000 is arbitrary and based on the Japanese symbol for 10,000 - which looks like a running man.


Two more ukuleles have been restrung and I made some mini-art-


At last check-in our water wasn't working.  I'm guessing because the toilet was somehow broken and running.  Greathusbandbob came downstairs with bad words, flipped the breaker for the well and I haven't checked back in yet. HandymanJoe is likely coming to look later today.

This afternoon I will take aunt of mine for a roll in the mall.  Now that I don't have to worry about her falling, I mind this much less.  Treadmill and barre class later.  The trainer makes the treadmill work like this 30 seconds at a regular walk, 30 seconds at an almost run ten times.  This keeps you busy on the treadmill, gets the heart rate up and adds up to .63 of a mile.  I just extend it to make a mile.

One thing I forgot to post yesterday was my true confession of the day.  Before I married I used to sleep with books (more than one) and when greathusbandbob was out yesterday, I did it again.







No comments: