Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Like Pampaloma only easier

Can I just say how impressed I was with myself that the name of the city where the running of the bulls just jumped into my brain?  I didn't even know I knew that.

Anyway- the yearly event (like the running of the bulls) of sorting through, folding and putting away clean clothes that had been neglected was this morning's goal.  It looks like this now.


Why yes, there are some jeans and scarves that don't have a home yet but it's much better than it was when I started.  The box is full of unmatched socks and poor fitting underwear.  That it is a small box is also a notable achievement as usually it is a large garbage bag.  The clothes in the closet have not been addressed.  I'm thinking about waiting to see what I can wear at the end of the summer before doing any culling.

Those of you who pay close attention to the furniture arrangement of the dog's room will notice that there is a little cart missing.  It has been moved to the other side of the room where the light is better so I can give this a try.


It's one of three paint by number kits I purchased.  The cool part is that it is on canvas rather than paper.  This is the one I like the least- I want to improve my skills before trying the one I like the best.    Another new thing for summer 2019.

Speaking of new things... Our air conditioner had babies- really the bird that built a nest on top of the air conditioner in our bedroom had babies.  Each morning-and many afternoons- we hear this-



Which is actually more adorable than annoying.

This afternoon calls for laundry, zumba and grocery shopping and a trip to pay for the meds at the vet.  Also mental preparation for the big outing with aunt and cousin tomorrow.  I hope my brain doesn't explode.

I gave LizaJane the muscle relaxers prescribed by DrAmyZumba.  I had nightmares about pets paralyzed from the waist down (which is how she looked at the end of the night last night- one leg was unusable.  The other was sagging.)  This morning she was back to normal. What the actual what. She's a little reluctant at getting up on her own bed but she was fine with flying off of ours this morning.  I'm just glad she's o.k. and that I didn't paralyze her.

No comments: