Thursday, June 06, 2019

Daily Report

The morning began by meeting Rachael the athletic trainer.  She's not the cute perky type.  She's more the I studied my ass of at school and I'm really good at this type.  I think I'll like her. She's both an athletic trainer and a physical therapist- 2 for the price of 1 so I got some rehab exercises for the knitters elbow.

After that hour I went to school and visited the counselor and the secretary- knowing that they had to work extra days.  I also picked up a keyboard stand to go with the keyboard I should have put into use in the first place.  I also picked up this-


It's a 5-gallon bucket and drumsticks- if you go to bucketdrumming.net, you'll see the cheesy guy that may save my life in the 8th grade general music class.  He's really kind of hilarious.  I didn't like him at first but he is a good teacher and we'll see what happens.  One thing I must do is get good at it.  I'm thinking the goal will be to take it outside to practice- get some sun while I'm dong it.

Cousin's cell phone spritzed out during the last lightning storm- or so she says- I don't know how that could have happened.  I'm thinking it's just as possible she dropped it or it fell into the sink which is next to where she leaves it. Either way it doesn't matter, but she will always be worried about "getting in trouble" no matter how easy going greathusbandbob and I are.

I spent some time reading- well- like 3 minutes before I fell asleep for a nap. And then went to zumba.  Fried eggs and hummus for dinner. White sweet potato smoked paprika Hungarian casserole was not my favorite.  Too much onion.  I'm gong to have to secretly dispose of it tomorrow- slip it in to a plastic baggie and find a trash can in public.

Doesn't every summer start like this- strong blogging, organized tasks, plans for the day.  In three weeks I'm going to be proud of myself if I manage not to play Candy Crush Soda all day.

No comments: