Saturday, January 27, 2018

Mobile posting not working... grr

First off- you're probably already better but if not, Get Well Soon Lisa Simpson!

The mobile posting app doesn't like my pictures. That makes me crazy and leaves me at one post this week.

On Monday there was a spinach, kiwi, agave sweeter smoothie.  It was not terrible.

Secondly this water bottle is hilarious.  But I am happy with my free Wal-Mart water bottle and instead just added the hour markers.


Next, knit night was amazing because both Amanda and Dr.Justine were there and it's been so very long since the three of us laughed like we do.


Next I've convinced ZumbaBetty that she can have all of her songs on an mp3 player and have loaded them for her.  As a result, I now have all the songs.  Fast Latin dancing songs for days.

In return, (but not really- mostly just because we're friends) ZumbaBetty sent me a recipe for cookies with banana, unsweetened applesauce and a few other handy ingredients with which to make cookies.

I have only one banana and need three so I'll be waiting for the back up bananas to ripen.


And finally, sometimes you just have to cheat.  I only ate half of this pizza but then made up for it last night with a thick crusted 14" cheese pizza that is no longer.  Apparently one must do this every now and then to remind oneself of how hard it is not to crave yummy carbs and gluten once you give in a little bit.


And for dinner tonight, an experiment with mashed cauliflower, potatoes, tahini and coconut milk.

Also today- I had to send a link about menopause and scatterbrainedness to greathusbandbob after he was worried because I put the dog collar in the milk bones box.







2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cute water bottle, but I am of the same thought...I'll just mark up my plain bottle.

kmkat said...

Doesn't everyone store the dog collar in the milk bone box?