Saturday, January 06, 2018

If it’s January 6th...

It must be cousin's birthday.  She got an under the desk bicycle from the aunt and greathusbandbob and I sprung for the birthday party. She said 1)it was the best birthday ever and 2) she even got to talk.  Make of that what you will but the proof is in the pictures.

:

You might be able to tell from this smile that she wasn’t expecting to blow out candles.


And as an added bonus our waitperson was someone I taught in kindergarten.


In other OMG I’m so excited news, this came in the mail today


It’s your basic old lady wants to leave her fortune to her cats much to the dismay of the son and daughter in law who try to get her to change the will and if I’m not mistaken, the cats unite to kill the old lady for the inheritance before those changes can take place.  My movie partner in crime shared the title with me so I bought a copy for her too.  The trailer has a cat pushing a wheelchair bound lady down a flight of stairs.  You can’t go wrong.


1 comment:

kmkat said...

For your edification: http://theoatmeal.com/misc/frame/cat_kill.