Saturday, October 30, 2010

Goodreads.

Do you know about this site? Goodreads.com?

I love it. Networking without all the social. You keep track of the books you've read, you see what you're friends are reading, and you can figure out what book you want to read next.

I always thought there should be a secret club and decoder rings for people who read books so we know who each other are and can share books. I'd get thrown out of the club for never remembering the title, the author and only being able to say- "this book felt like...."

Goodreads is the secret club without the ring- and my books are listed so I won't get thrown out.

I think my secret name there is blts. If you join, are a member, aren't my friend there, come find me so I have more things to choose from to read. if you can't find me, send me your secret name and I'll find you.

(this is not a paid endorsement. I really like the site.)

5 comments:

JelliDonut said...

Cool! I'll check it out. Is it like Shelfari?

Anonymous said...

checking site out now. Guess what I did...or didn't? Didn't realize my baby alpaca socks were in the wash. My baby alpaca socks are not fit for human feet anymore :-(

Suzanne said...

I've never heard of that site-will have to check it out-thanks!

Jenn said...

I never know what to read, so I love seeing what other people are reading. It's kind of like browsing other people's Ravelry queues!

Sunshine said...

I added you as a friend! I always like what you read!