Saturday, October 23, 2010

Politically correct Hoo doo



JelliDonut cracked me up in her comment on the last post. She said maybe she'd make a bad juju doll and just pinch it instead of stab it.

In the interest of a kinder gentler bad juju doll, I'm thinking I'll suggest that my friend rub jalapeno over it and bestow some mild indigestion or maybe slide the edge of a piece of paper across it and inflict a paper cut.

Maybe you could just keep the juju doll in a kind and loving atmosphere and hope that some of that rubs off on the intended recipient.

I think if the door to door voodoo proselytizers ever came to my house they would consider me a lost cause. Except for the badass doll of course.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We tend to get few door-to-door VooDoo proselytizers here in Middle Earth. I swear you live in the coolest place. And, the HooDoo doll is wicked adorable!

JelliDonut said...

I vote for jalapeno and paper cuts. Let's not take this love and kindness stuff too far--it's way less fun.

roxie said...

Just remember that what you put out comes back to you. I rather like the idea of cuddling and loving the doll, letting it lie in the sunshine, maybe giving it a candy heart that says, "I love you." like Raggedy Anne.

Yarnhog said...

Hey, woman. I thought I had commented on this post already, but when I looked, no comment. So I looked back through the past few posts--also no comments. I'm going to assume you're not deleting my comments (cause, really, why would anyone want to do THAT?) and blame it on Blogger. But if you get this, could you shoot me a response so I can see if it went through?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.