Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shut your pie-hole

I know you are but what am I?

Just a couple of the thoughts I was able to telepathically pick up during a recent faculty senate meeting.

Now I know why we have Robert's Rule of Order.

I'm hoping that our organization realizes that not everyone has to vote "yea" for a motion to pass.

Yes, it was that kind of day yesterday. But it's so beautiful out today that it was washed away with cool crisp weather and a new Boston Terrier puppy for the neighbor next door.

I continue to crank out the mittens. And the big mean barky dog on Liza's walk route didn't even phase her today! Go Calm Assertive Energy!

3 comments:

JelliDonut said...

Calm assertive energy. Hmmm. It could have possibilities. Must investigate...

roxie said...

Calm assertive energy will also allow you to knit during those deadly meetings. Love the telepathicly intercepted thoughts.

Mountain Mama said...

I'm rubber; you're glue...