Tuesday, April 20, 2010

hi.



I've been playing with the persian poppies and a mini-messenger bag- look! No Pattern! Garter stitched the bottom- picked up around the rectangle- poppies poppies poppies (though Mr. Sophanne says they look like aliens.)

The green in the bottom poppy is not such a good design element but what the hell ever. I like the way the other two turned out. I did an i-cord bind off on the front and sides and am left with the flap which I may or may not enjoy doing because it means stranded purling- something I've never been really thrilled with.

Three. More. Rows. on Kilkenny- then I have to find a place to block it. Then it will be all malabrigo all the time as the 2nd wool peddler's shawl and Brandywine are next in line to be finished.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the pale green and blue poppy at the top. Good work!

Becky said...

Whether aliens or poppies, I like it!

Cindy said...

I love your poppies. All of them!!

Yarnhog said...

I think the look like space invaders.

Sharon said...

love(1)