Wednesday, August 05, 2009

not always the angel



This is a picture of little Miss Thing the night the kids stayed up until 2:00 am. I show her not at her very best because this afternoon as I was taking one of the NY'ers to Red Lobster and Harry Potter, she chewed into my fabric sock knitting bag and chewed every last size 2 wooden dpn I had.

In better news- a skein of "Artful Yarns" canary bound off forest canopy the Two. It will block tomorrow along with an EZ BSJ that's been done for months and will be part of a silent auction.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

It must have been exhausting biting off all those little ends. She looks pooped. Poor baby;-P

Anonymous said...

maybe poor Liza is having a tummy ache with all that extra "fiber" (pun intended) in there! ;-)

Mary Kathryn said...

Uh-oh. Gotta love them, even though sometimes they nearly warrant a trip to the glue factory (we threaten Dora with that trip almost daily).

Lydee said...

she's pissed off you let the kids keep her up. so she had to send a message.

poor puppy.

Sunshine said...

That's the picture that is going on my phone!! I love it!

Deborah said...

Ummmm maybe she was hungry? Didn't get enough to eat and thought it would make a yummy snack. Poor thing. Can't always be a good girl.

Yarnhog said...

Oh, dear.

Sophie shredded an entire sweater's worth of Rowan yarn and strewed it all around my house when she was a puppy. It's a good thing for them that we love them so much.

Sharon said...

I sympathize with the ruined needles.

I had a gorgeous, expensive set of circs from Lantern Moon for exactly one day, and then they were gnawed up by Jimmy. I was just sick.

Sharon said...

Meant to say, "I sympathize with you about the ruined needles". This aging thing kinda sucks sometimes! =)