Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Macro-ni

It was the first day of school and I have no complaints. In fact I went to work with a smile and came home feeling the same way.

Last night Jen and Ursula brought me some lemon balm and white lavender. No sunlight for these photos but I told you I was going to play with the macro setting on the camera.



Of the other 10-15 pictures I took, the Queen Anne's Lace pleased me.




Chatting about imaginary friends last night, it dawned on me that blogging isn't the only place where there are imaginary friends. While I have met a few of them, I certainly wouldn't recognize any of Mr. Sophannes co-workers on the street but when he talks about them, I know them. He knows the whole knit night community, regularly asking who was there and fondly remembering that one who could do the killer Italian accents and tell hysterical jokes- he never even met her.

Rock on imaginary communities!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Lovely pix. Do NOT plant the lemon balm in the yard. You will never see grass or any other plant again. I am still fighting it. Smells good, though;-P

Anonymous said...

otoh, planting lemon balm in the yard could mean you never have to mow again ;-)

Haley said...

LOVE the queen anne's lace picture. truly lovely!

Yarnhog said...

I think I like the imaginary people better.

Anonymous said...

nice pics and I agree with Yarnhog. Sometime imaginary friends are better....ya know "I love my computer because my friends live in it"

Lydee said...

LOVE the queen anne's lace!!!!