Monday, August 31, 2009

all about me.

I walked the dog and gave her a smelly-good bath.

I don't hate my job.

I don't hate my boss.

I have miles of lace knitting on size 3 needles- on three different projects. I have a second koigummmm sock to finish.

The most exhilarating thing I have to report is that the "Service Engine Soon" light came on in the car today.

Kindergarten starts tomorrow and knit night is tomorrow night so there might be an anecdote or five to relate.

In the crack me up sine wave of my existence, we seem to be in a valley and that's o.k. with me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is good.

Cindy said...

Valleys can be very good. They can be healing. And, they can suck. Sounds like you're in a very nice valley. Enjoy the scenery.

Yarnhog said...

Small victories. We love them. (I have five puppies potentially spoken for. And appointments scheduled to have my pool redone, a deck built, and my yard overhauled. You wouldn't believe how destructive eight puppies can be.)

Lydee said...

be well.

Lydee said...

and don't check your school email.