Saturday, May 16, 2009

Out in the World

Thanks to camnesia, you won't be seeing the sign that said "spaghetti dinner enter here" at the only door to the firehouse we ate at last night. You also won't see a picture of the WV Barbershop singers "The Mountainaires" in their bright WV gold golf shirts. I'm not a big fan of the whole barbershop scene but do love to watch people singing together because they love to. The added bonus of sounding good helped as well.

This morning, knit night friends came to the 'burg for the Waynesburg Sheep and Fiber Festival. It was lovely to see them and now they know where I walk my dog. This fiber gathering is relatively underwhelming, which for me is a good thing. I purchased a little fiber-nothing to write home about- and a squeaky duck toy for the dog.

After seeing the border collies at MDS&W, the Waynesburg version seemed a little like a keystone cop episode- a cute adorable keystone cop episode where the dog pauses for water at the duck swimming pool and then later a sheep does also. I think they were "mailing it in."

But fear not- I had my camera and was able to capture the BEST PART OF THE SHOW. Border Collie Puppies!!!!!!!!!!





When watching them at MDSW, I believed that Liza Jane had some border collie in her but figured that I was just projecting or whatever it's called when you see something and believe it somehow relates to you. Now that I've seen border collies as puppies, I'm pretty well convinced of it.

Liza as a puppy

7 comments:

Angela said...

Those pups are adorable. Must. resist.

Anonymous said...

Camnesia! That's funny!

JessaLu said...

so CUTE!!

Debbie D said...

PUPPIES!

Sharon said...

Look at baby Liza Jane! So sweet. Now I have a completely irrational urge to hold a puppy. Must knit until this urge passes.

YawnOver said...

CUTE!!!!

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Awww, too cute!