Friday, June 20, 2008

Meme Answers

Thanks for the funny guesses. Also, there is no story behind the tuna casserole except with lots of noodles and cheese, even tuna can be good and is something I can cook. We made it to the Big 'Burg today but I'm beat. A report and a few pix tomorrow. As for now, the "answers" to the meme and the pictures that accompany them.

1. What is your first name? Becky- the name of the dog, bottom right
2. What is your favorite food? ice cream
3. What high school did you go to? Wheeling Park - the car wreck- how appropriate
4. What is your favorite color? green frog and the leaf photo
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Mr. Rogers
6. Favorite drink? The clock says "Bromo Seltzer" We love seltzer at The House of Sophanne
7. Dream vacation? Peru
8. Favorite dessert? Boston Creme Pie
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Buddhist nun
10. What do you love most in life? nature
11. One Word to describe you. The bird's came up with the keyword grace. Not being willing to describe myself, I used the word I would hope to describe me
12. Your flickr name. Nothing came up for sophieannabelle so I just used annabelle and that's the cow's name.

2 comments:

Lydee said...

very good! i only guessed a few of them. kinda funny about the car wreck.

Kim said...

To quote Blades of Glory: it's as sweet as the creme pie for which the city of Boston was named.