Wednesday, July 04, 2018

The traditional start to vacation

Three days ago:

W: When do you need me to do the last load of laundry?
H: How about the morning before we leave?

The morning of the day before we leave:

W:I'm doing the last load of laundry this morning.  Is there anything else you want washed?
H:  I'll toss my fleece jacket down.  That's it.
W: Got it.

The afternoon of the day before we leave:

H: Did you get my green pair of pants?  I want to wear them on the flight.
W: When did you put them in the to be washed pile?
H: Just now.  They were in the basket.
W: No.  I will do a third load.

I can't believe this only happens in this household.  It's amazing that all of those H's have clothes to wear on travel day and that they're not wearing the suit they're to be buried in.

1 comment:

sunshine said...

I repeat, try to have fun!