Sunday, July 08, 2018

The morning walk

I’ll be saying this every day- nay every post- I am so thrilled with the lower temperatures and no humidity.  Also a break from MSNBC et al has been a long time coming.

Thrifty food store is about a mile away and was the first walk of the trip.  I got the big guy some blueberries as a reason to go.  I had to ask if they accepted American dollars and I was ashamed of our leadership.  It makes you want to crawl under a rock.

I likely passed 30 people not in cars. Walking, jogging, biking, with their dogs.  Two little ones on scooters informed me that they were going to a birthday party after this.  

There are so many beautiful garden yards.  I didn’t take many pictures because I always end up deleting those.  You can’t take them with you.  I did snag a pic of this nice persons friendly gesture to the world. It’s a cool drink for any passerby dogs.


The government house is less than a block away and the gardens there are spectacular from a distance.  I think tomorrow’s (or this evenings) walk may be there.  Maybe there can be a collage of pictures.

We will likely visit there on Thursday for this-










No comments: