Wednesday, August 23, 2017

TMITMITMITMI

I eat lunch at 12:30 on Wednesdays. The only other person who eats lunch at that time is the infamous p.e. teacher. When I eat in my room it makes a mess so I ate in the lounge.

 

Today after I sat down I heard about his stomach pain, his hernia, his constipation, the phone call to his mother about what to do about his constipation, what happened after he took the first dose of anti-constipation medicine and what happened after the second dose. He went on to talk about insurance premiums and blood tests. Really? All I can think is that it was his way of saying he'd prefer to eat alone.

 

In other news the children are not the same as they once were. They squirm, they twitch, they shout, the make noises, the giggle at their ridiculous behavior. I can't even. Today I just had to watch it happen. I had no idea what to do.

 

Finally, I finished the Atlanticus mandala giant crazed granny square. Only 10 of 12 sections but really, enough already. And I was out of yarn. It's about 5'x5'. Global warming means it will serve us better as a rug but a girl can dream.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

That is quite a rug...great finish! My husband, also a teacher, eats in his room/lab area for just the reason you described...the teachers who eat at the same time as him are all younger Women, who always go towards the women subjects( PMS, that time of month or childbirth stories). Lol!