Friday, January 01, 2010

Use Your Stash

Go Forth And Make Hats!

Lusekofte Cap



Triple-Patterned Watch Cap



Both from Charlene Schurch's Hat's On!

I used Berroco Ultra Alpaca (the stuff that didn't become my halo-ed diagonal afghan) Size 6 needles and large size in the pattern for the Lusekofte. Size 5 needles and extra-large size for the Triple-patterned Watch Cap. Once it blocks I think the size 5 and extra large pattern will be my personal choice. Mostly because I couldn't find a 16" size 6 circular needle. I never read the details when people give these specifics. If you got this far you are truly dedicated.

There are still a couple of hats I want to make from this one. So easy and so lovely!

7 comments:

silvia said...

Cute hats! Good thing it's pretty cold out where you are so you can give them alot of wearing...

janna said...

So cute! I've been looking at hats a lot this week - it's so cold!!!!

Cindy said...

Those are terrific. Pretty and functional. And, um, yeah. I need to really knit from the stash. Happy New Year, kiddo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gingersnaps with Tea... said...

Love those hats! It's so cold here, I've been making a meret... but those look awfully cozy.

Anonymous said...

Great hats! Your colorwork rocks.

Haley said...

you are a knitting machine these days. i am SO impressed.

Sharon said...

Those are amazing hats. I'm totally inspired!