Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whiz Bang of a Finish

So, I stopped in my Michael Scott's office to get the final "you're done for the year" signature and attempting to make conversation said something trite like- "another good year."

To which Michael replied- "It was a pissy year."

I said, "At least it's over."

Is it any wonder that we're first in line for the "Why Do You Have More Stickie Notes Than I Do-How to Improve your Work Climate" seminars?

Summer Vacation Day One- Dog walk, nap, yarn sorting, clutter rearranging, laundry, defrost the chicken kind of day.

Sock #3 is on the needles.

7 comments:

Yarnhog said...

It WAS a pissy year. But I wouldn't say that to my staff if I were the principal.

I could use a nap. Alas, the first day of summer vacation for you is the first day of "Why the %&^! can't we have year round school?!" for me.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe that was said. I agree with Yarnhog on the year round school....much to your dismay!!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I'm scratching my head trying to understand the sticky note seminar.

Mary Beth said...

Whoa Nelly! You've knitted up two socks since your last post & are now on #3?? I'll have to readjust my sock count guess for you, lol.

Your Michael Scott sounds like an A-List Idiot. My DD graduated HS last week & now I want to just drop & sleep all afternoon at the pool to forget the crazy year. Your SVD#1 sounds up to my ambition level at the moment. :)

Haley said...

sounds like a very professional person. enjoy your summer!

Carol said...

Yeh. Cause a seminar is gonna improve the work morale. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure...

Carol said...

Yeh. Cause a seminar is gonna improve the work morale. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure...