Saturday, February 10, 2007

One-armed bandit


All that is left is the stump of an sleeve. That should be finished by the end of the week and then it's time to investigate the various ways of blocking. So far I am relatively unimpressed with the steam of the iron floating above the pinned piece. Not so effective the way I've been doing it. I may go for the roll it in a towel from the washing machine option though that will no doubt extend the amount of time it takes to block it well.


I purchased these two patterns from Wendy at Knit and Tonic and will go venturing to the LYS to find the necessary needles. The yarn, of course is already in my possession. Maybe even the silk for some striped "Flair" (the not red one) Although there is the springy green that would be great for that one. hmmm.

No comments: