Saturday, February 24, 2007

knitting with others



The sun is shining- at least for today. It's shining on the hope of 4 Mother's Day dishcloths. Beginning on Thursday there is an "After-School Enrichment" program at school. I'm looking forward to teaching 4 kids (grade 3-6) to knit. I have more hope for this session than the crochet session last year. Fewer students means that they will get more time. I have a mama coming to help, and the students enrolled are a little less rambunctious than last year's crochet class.

There are more thoughts to be had on knitting with others and knitting alone. Once I know what they are, here they will appear.

There are about 35 more rows of the back of the vest until I get to decrease for the armholes. I have to believe the most difficult part of the knitting process is when you can see the end of one project and are purchasing supplies for and contemplating the next. Remembering process is the goal is difficult at these times. But isn't that always the case.

No comments: