Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sunday night update

Yes to snow-

This morning’s activities



It’s still lightly falling fingers crossed for a delay.

I took a few moments to imagine shoveling this walk in my dotage-


The house on the right was the gutted one we could not buy.  This one is currently an Oxford House for sober living.  Greathusbandbob helped to set it up.  The owner claims she is looking to sell it.  If I could come home to this I would never even have to retire.  I told him I’d give up my yarn stash.  It has the giant sliding wooden doors that separate the foyer and the parlor (that’s what you have to call it as far as I’m concerned.)

Finally the latest thing on the dog Facebook pages is to show before and after photos. Before is the regular dog.  After is after you say “what a good dog.”  Liza fails this game. She’s humble... or humiliated one or the other.








No comments: