Tuesday, January 01, 2019

I like odd years.

So maybe this will be a good one.

A quick scan of the blog suggests that 2018 was the year of cooking. There was also some knitting.

This July we return to th house in NC where I was when I decided to do more healthy things.  It’s actually been a year and a half since that started and the recent plateau was discouraging and caused some slippage.  30 lbs down is still good.  After the procedure on the 7th I will return to my 3 Zumbas a week conscientious self.

It’s not really a resolution but a recommitment.  I can feel the world weighing me down more lately and maybe the things I’ve been calling self care are really just excuses not to do the things that help the most.

So look forward to more food posts.  My fingers were itching for a crochet hook this week so that may be in the works.  I have the Kafe Fasset yarn and the Atlantic us pattern in mind.  Hopefully I will share brilliant inspiration from the music appreciation class.  And if all else fails, greathusbandbob and I can start working on our stand up comedy routine. Maybe I can convince him to do an open mic night. ha!

No comments: