Thursday, December 15, 2016

Stress test his ass.

The following is the update sent today.

We spent the day with Dr. Cardio who, by 4:30 this afternoon, phoned Dr. Kidneyremover. Dr. Knockhimoutsohedoesntwakeup (the one ultimately responsible for Tuesday's cancellation) hasn't jumped in yet but we believe that Dr. Cardio gave him enough info to go forward this time.

Pre-op tomorrow, surgery on Monday.

And because that's how Dr. Cardios operate, we got fair warning of possible heart failure or stroke.

I am at my most absurd when stressed to the max- on beyond crying, I have become Dark-humored Detective Lennie Briscoe from Law and Order.

In better news- estranged daughter of brotherjerry saw the joy and ridiculousness of the Tuesday photo and has become just a little less estranged.

In crack me up a little bit news- I've done the same songs in my winter program for the last five years. You've heard this story- spirituals. So many came up to say "that was the best show ever." I really need to quit worrying about whether the program is the same every year or not.

1 comment:

kmkat said...

It WAS the best Christmas program ever (because I really love spirituals)!