Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Warning Warning


picture from wikimedia commons

Full moon is coming and if today is any indication, it's going to be a doozy.

I was outside tending to bus duty when a parent I had never talked to approached me and said "You took a picture of my daughter and you put all of the tall boys in front of her and I want you to know that I don't appreciate that."

Which would have been a reasonable complaint if I had actually known what she was talking about or if she would have stopped long enough when I said "wait, wait, wait" instead of shaking her head, waving me off, and refusing to speak to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! That's the reason I'm experiencing an episode with an idiot! Thanks for clearing it up..makes total sense now...

roxie said...

DID you take a picture of her daughter? I liken this kind of confrontation to the starling that voids its bowels in mid air. Something is bound to get hit. The starling doesn't care what. It just needs to take a dump, and then it feels better. It never intended to hit you. You were just unlucky.