Thursday, November 17, 2011

score a one liner for me...

Last night Mr. Sophanne was waiting for a call from his dr. about adjusting his blood pressure medicine. He told me this but when the phone beeped in, I didn't answer it, didn't think about a dr. calling at 6:00 pm, and he missed the call. He was annoyed for a while. After I apologized for the third time he said, "It's o.k., if I die of a heart attack tomorrow you can feel bad."

I said, "It's a good thing being a smartass isn't fatal."

Every now and then the right words come out at the right time.

4 comments:

vanfox23 said...

Don'tcha just love it when everything aligns perfectly?

Roxie said...

Bravo! How did he take that?

Becky said...

ha ha ha, Good job!!

home security monitoring said...

This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing.
Home Security