Monday, June 20, 2011

You'll eat your words!

I don't know which is worse- a blog post with no pictures or a blog post with artless bad pictures. I'm going for the latter today.

Once upon a time I had a friend who was such a house cleaner that I teased her about dusting her vacuum cleaner. Today I washed my washing machine.



It's all in an effort to give myself at least one week of guilt free summer vacation relaxation. If I've taken care of the house, I have permission to relax a little.

As part of this laundering of the laundry room I did a little furniture rearranging. The table you see blocking a door and a toilet we don't use once filled the room vertically. It made everything about doing laundry and emptying the dehumidifier quite cumbersome. I'm hoping that Mr. Sophanne will see it as reduced clutter and ignore the door blocking part.



Probably the shine from the washer and dryer will keep him from even noticing?

In other news- here's what happens when the Scottish Terrier is outside and the furry cat who must be very dangerous is inside.



Yes, a little duct tape fixes everything. Mac may be the younger brother Liza never wanted but she seems to be adjusting well. The cat, on the other hand, is certain that Armageddon has arrived and informs us of the danger every night once Armageddon is in the crate and she can sidle her way into the bedroom. We're just glad she came back after three days.

And finally- just so Aunt of Sophanne knows all is well, here is a picture of her little monkey as he comes to join me while I prepare this blog post.



And here's the little prince sleeping at my feet-dreaming of his mama.

2 comments:

JelliDonut said...

"Yes, a little duct tape fixes everything." Words to live by.

Cindy said...

Make me feel inadequate, girl. Washing your washing machine????