Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Same Sophanne Time Sophanne Channel

In the comments in the last post Yvonne wrote:

Has power returned to your house? Have you returned to your house? I feel like the old Batman episodes...tune in tomorrow, same Sophanne time, same Sophanne channel!! :)

and it made me laugh

No power in the house. No water in the house. No heat in the house. No me in the house. No dog in the house. All things still freely available at Aunt of Sophanne's house.

Word on the street is that power might return tomorrow night.

The powers that be have scheduled teachers meetings in lieu of kids coming to school tomorrow. I won't be there. And I won't be there on Friday even if they determine it's safe to go. It just wouldn't be safe to try and do all the things that we would need to do to make that happen.

And if you wrote a blog post that made me laugh today- I am SO DAMN GRATEFUL!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I have only gone two days without power in the bitter cold. Insanity was a problem for me. I can only hope you are averting insanity for the time being. I sure hope you can get home soon!!!