Friday, November 13, 2009

updates on chicken and cookery

After a little consulting I was informed that chickens, even when they get really good at laying eggs, cackle afterwards as if to say "Look! Idid it again!"

With all of that egg production/release it makes me wonder if chickens are in a constant state of PM$.

I purchased this book at our school book fair (Fast Fix One Dish Meals : More Than 350 Comforting Casseroles and One Pan Recipes in case you don't feel like looking at the link)

Bloggers will be excited to know that Sophanne, the Delusional Cook (sounds like a superhoero a little bit)is making a reappearance. When I told Mr. Sophanne that I would be going to the grocery store today after school his only words of advice were "Be Careful."

On the other hand, short of getting friends and colleagues to bless the book with sacred karma, I'm having them autograph it so I won't be so alone in the kitchen when I try things. Just a little something to crack them up during the day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

in the word of the famous (or infamous) Tony Little (really hyper fitness person) "YOU KIN DOOOOOO IT"

I have faith in you Sophanne, the Delusional Cook. One day you super hero name will be Sophanne, the next Food Network Star! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I have a post waiting to be published that references a similar cookbook, but a brand new one. It's that time of year, time for comfort food.

Yarnhog said...

I'm waiting for "No Fix One Dish Meals" to come out.

Carol said...

When you ar ein the right mood, cooking can be fun. Experimenting can be fun. And there is always takeout if it goes awry

Lydee said...

and how did it turn out??
I've been curious.