Saturday, December 13, 2008

holy stink-a-toly



This is an awesome site swiped from flutter via Ethan Only go to the site if you've got some serious time to kill. It does express our needs as of last night- though thanks to mbcreates who recommended baking soda things are a little better.
Dear Friends,

The next time I think it would be a good idea to felt 100% alpaca in our virtually ventilationless basement living area can I please count on all of you to slap me in the head and call me Stoopid? Wait, nevermind. This isn't going to be a smell that we here at House of Sophanne will soon forget. Instead, will someone reassure me that the smell will go away once the sweater dries. Details to follow when I'm able to post without a gas mask. Please don't forget the reassuring and in the meantime, imagine last winter's Grinch sweater much more streamlined

10 comments:

Lydee said...

my condolences. may it dry soon, very very soon.

Mary Beth said...

The stink will diminish. Try burning some candles & placing baking soda in an open container in the room with the offensive smelling sweater.

Cindy said...

Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if that's how live alpacas smell when wet? If so, buyer beware :)

Debbie D said...

Can only imagine it smells sorta like a dirty wet dog?

Kim said...

Ijust noticed that in the photo that's you on the wall, on TV, on the table in fron to feach gas mask dude. HILARIOUS! Must check out that website. I'm so curious now about the wet alpaca smell. How bad could it be?

craftivore said...

Hilarious picture and post. Why haven't I noticed the wet alpaca smell? Maybe it's time for an appointment with the ear and nose doc.

Carol said...

Too funny! Hope you survive!

Mary Kathryn said...

Dear God, this pic you posted is the funniest damn thing I have ever seen. AWESOME.

flutter said...

You so crack me up!