Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Checking in

The stry-ped Whick-ed sweater is finished. Pictures if the sun ever comes out.

Mr. Sophanne thinks this technology age needs knew superheros- wi-fi man, cell tower guy.
WiFi man, Wifi man, gets the internet like no one can. Google this, Yahoo that, Wifi man knows where it's at. Look out, here comes the wifi man

The advertising company who did the Wii commercials this year can feel as though they've accomplished something. Mr. Sophanne loves his playstation2 but he is ready to move forward so there should be interesting stories to follow in the coming weeks. Any game recommendations are welcome.

Last night at knit night I was reminded of those ornaments kids make using balloons, string, glue and glitter. I'm going to get that stuff and save it for the next snow day.

At the first of the year Mr. Sophanne would like to put in a high speed train between Pittsburgh and Columbus unless he's bought out by the Saudis. Can anyone say "Infrastructure Man?" (trust me when I say that these details are FAR from finalized.

And finally, what's a blog without a picture? My mum bought Liza a backpack for Christmas.

11 comments:

Shameka said...

Although I don't own a WII... yet... I find it to be highly addictive. I like the WII fit exercise games, because it is actually fun, and then you realize that you are actually breathing faster and starting to sweat. I am a fan of funcercising. LOL!! Also, i had fun playing the boxing game that comes standard with the system and I LOVE Zelda!! But, I have been a Zelda fan since I was a kid. I hope this helps.

Jenn said...

Liza will wear a backpack? I think Rufus would just sit down and refuse to move.

Kim said...

I love that backpack! Now Liza can carry your yarn & dog biscuits, etc.

Yvonne said...

OMG that is a HUGE backpack! It's bigger than Liza!! She could be a pizza delivery dog.

Yarnhog said...

Your mom bought your dog a Christmas present? She must really love her granddog!

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Dance Dance Revolution!!

Carol said...

Does Liza like the backpack? It would be convenient, true.

sunshine said...

Yes, I love my granddog!!

Mary Beth said...

We have a PS2 & love DDR. My kids love their cousins' wiis. They like all the sports games. If I ever get a wii, I want the fitness stuff.

Liza is a hoot! Never knew you could get a dogpack!

Lydee said...

wifi man, lol!

Anonymous said...

So many things to smile over in this post -- Wii, Mr. S's high-speed rail line, Lisa's backpack.