Tuesday, December 23, 2008

eggs and yarn

This is Annabelle the Cat. She doesn't pose often. She thought she'd grace you with her presence.


This is the baby fern scarf (rav link) It's my new favorite pattern. This is light lavender Rowan Cashsoft baby DK. It's going to a friend that made my life better.


This is one I'm starting in Baby alpaca (don't have the label). I'm going to double it and widen the pattern. If I finish it, it's going to a former long lost student.


I got fresh eggs from a seller of fresh eggs and made deviled eggs. This is the first time I've done this. I think I learned why they sprinkle paprika on deviled eggs. eww.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cat is gorgeous. I'm thinking of making a scarf after Christmas using that pattern. I just love it!

Yvonne said...

Love the scarves. Love Annabelle!! So purrrty. Sorry to hear the deviled egg experiment gave you the willies. :(

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Love that scarf,really lovely! And Annabelle seems to be an expert at giving 'the look';)