Monday, September 15, 2008

Why Mr. Sophanne is a Keeper.

to distract you from the lack of fiber content... Babette will be done before the month is over. Possibly before the week is over.

Our terlet had a leak. Because we have a well, the pile of water leaking through (thankfully not out of) the terlet (don't you love the sound of terlet?) caused a temporary lapse in the functioning of the pump in the well. That was fixed easily by the breaker switch. Whether the fix on the terlet was easy or not, I don't have to know.

Mr. Sophanne said "I think it's fixed. Can you help me for 5 minutes?"
Me: o.k. (dreading the possibilities)
Him: pick up that lid and put it on... now flush. All fixed.

Crack-ed me up.

He had to go to the grocery store for some lunch supplies. He came home, sat on the couch and said, "Stop what you're doing. You have to have one of these." And he handed me a triple chocolate Klondike bar. Holy Sweet Chocolate Heaven.

That Mr. Sophanne. Master of Terlet fixing of Klonkidian Proportions.

Stay tuned for babette.

10 comments:

Cindy said...

And, without a good man like Mr. Sophanne, we take ourselves too seriously and lose our sense of play. You are a lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

glad your terlet is fixed (yes i love the sound of that) that could have been a messy situation...

Diane said...

Any man that will share his package of triple chocolate klondike bars is a keeper for sure.

Mine needed to look at the shower yesterday and his instructions in the morning were, "I'll look at the shower when I get back home. If that clip lets go run down to the basement and hit the cut off switch so there's no flooding."

Anonymous said...

Now there is a man who knows what his responsibilities are.

Carol said...

Mmmm, Klondike bar....

Deborah-- said...

Mr. Sophanne rocks! You definitely got a keeper. Triple Chocolate Klondike?!?!?! Yuuuummmmm.

Yarnhog said...

Any man who takes his chocolate-covered ice cream that seriously is a keeper. Definitely.

Romi said...

He's the man! :)

btw, you won! Come on over and see!

Mary Beth said...

I love it when bloggers write words as spoken. I feel like I'm right there. I am giggling. Your man actually buys name brand??? Let alone the ultimate in name brand ice cream??? My oh my. Who duh thunk it.