Saturday, July 06, 2019

How to drive 8 hours

Also called vacation day 0.1

Rent a Lincoln Navigator, knit a sock, listen to Greathusbandbob stories and episodes of  and Johnny Dollar. Medicate the deg-or just give her an airplane pillow, and drink a Starbucks iced coffee. What with the regular dog walks, Fitbit says I made 6000+ steps- it may have been counting my knitting.

   

 


Regular text exchanges and travel updates from the family gang also help . also help. This is Rowan she will be the youngest in the house and will very likely beat Liza in the contest for the center of attention. Here she can be seen wondering why they are driving instead of flying.



And while I’m not absolutely sure, here it looks like she’s just mad to be wearing shorts.




Son Ian and granddaughter Eloise sent their we’re badasses on a bus picture- (heading to the airport)


It was hard to explain the look to greathusbandbob so we ended up with this- we’ll let the ride do the talking.


The whole experience reminded me of ants working together to meet at the ant hill.  








1 comment:

kmkat said...

My Apple watch counts rocking in my rocking chair as walking steps.