Monday, June 11, 2018

Project the First.

The yarn room.

It’s wrong much more than it’s right.  Probably because I bring things in without taking other things out.

I’m going with the grocery/department store theory that you have to move product for people to notice it again.

Shelf one- worsted and lace.  Purple/maroon anyone?


Shelf two- the top is yarn club stitch jones skeins and baby yarn.  Next is sock yarn and suede and Noro.  Third down is madelinetosh and elsbethlavold.  Below that is a sweaters worth of borocco baby alpaca, a few projects that I’d actually like to see myself complete and balls of leftovers.


I snapped a photo of this mini shelf with some alpaca that I once had plans for only to notice the crate to the left with a pile of more suede (I thought there was more somewhere and an entire bin of Kaffe Fasset pastel worsted. Also a couple of "I wonder how big I want them" log cabin afghans in cascade and elsbethlavold.

The discard pile is t as bad as it’s been in the past.  Last year I made an unwind the project bag.  That didn’t work so I reunited them with their friends.  There are no yarn police out there to tell me I can’t have them with regular balls and skeins of yarn.  I was left with a couple of organizing bins that I’ll take to the tv knitting corner and try to make sense of it.



No comments: