Saturday, March 24, 2018

There are no words

Those kids.  Those kids.  Those kids

Senator John Lewis marching with those kids as he has done so many times in the past.

In the same way a mere mention of Sandyhook brings tears to my eyes such is the case when these kids speak.

I know many members of the NRA.  But here is what I say.  There is an amendment that protects that which you feel you have a right to.  Why do you still insist on giving them money? It’s pretty hard to turn over an amendment I’m thinking.  Also.  I don’t assume that the people I know who are NRA members are racists.  I’d like to say mostly they're not. BUT. The NRA was founded as an offshoot of the KKK as a way to slide under the racist radar.  The very core of its mission began with that. Lynching having gone out of favor, let’s start a gun club.  Maybe people feel the need to be members for other reasons.  But know that it’s still the case.

I believe th NRA as an organization that manipulates legislation and pays for politicians is a treasonous terrorist group with just enough cover to trick naive citizens who happen to like to shoot guns for sport into believing that they need them.  Talk about collusion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you said.