Sunday, March 14, 2010

some advice

If you're knitting a project with Blackwater Abbey Yarns and you get some Malabrigo in the mail, finish what you're doing BEFORE starting the Malabrigo project. In fact, probably unless you're knitting with cashmere, don't start a Malabrigo project until you've finished what you're working on. The softness sucks you in like nobody's business.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure I'll finish the Wool Peddler's Shawl in Malabrigo before the end of March.

The two babies in my friend's belly are now on the planet. They couldn't wait any longer. Welcome Samuel and Jacob!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

It might be that somebody was caught at a weak moment, too.

Haley said...

I've only used it once, but it is heavenly.

Yarnhog said...

Point taken.

Welcome to the world, Samuel and Jacob! (My sons are David, Jacob, and Nathan. If I had another he was going to be Samuel.)