Saturday, March 06, 2010

Here in Whoville

I read the book The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Recommended by a "what are you reading" blog. I recommend it as well.

I watched the movie The Soloist. Liked it. Usually I don't love movies that have music/musicians as part of the plot (in the same way lawyers don't like Law And Order) This was different and worth the time.

I started a sock in a (k) 2 rows (k2p2) 2 rows pattern.

I walked the dog.

I was invited and will be attending a Brandon Mably knitting workshop. So glad for the invite and relieved to have plans for an adventure.

Yarnhog has some baby chickens.

I've got two and a half more skeins of yarn to go on Kilkenny from Folk Shawls.

I watched Mr. Sophanne play Super Mario Galaxy on Wii.

The sun was out today and it made me smile but that whole "change of the season" thing requiring me adapting to change leaves me a little tentative. But you know, something has to.

I haven't anything clever to say. But I missed the blog. Just count this as a Whoville post- We are here! We are here!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

And, we are glad! We are glad!

Yvonne said...

I agree with Cindy - we are glad! Have fun at the Brandon Mably workshop. Say HI to Anne for me if you see her there!

I can't wait to see Kilkenny. I have that one in my queue.

Haley said...

i'm glad you are here! and it appears i am not the only one. :)

sil said...

I'm more than a bit jealous of your Mabley workshop. Once completed, we'd like a writeup of that please...

Carol said...

I'm here too! hoping the nice weather sticks around