Sunday, December 27, 2009

as seen on t.v.



I have one of these now. It's pretty slick. The first household appliance that doesn't take up more room than it's worth and requires less clean up than the traditional way of doing things. Eggs, here I come.

I found a home for the giant hat. I think I'll spare the recipient the exposure of her giant noggin but in truth- it's a little big on her too.

I'm about 2/3's of the way through another shawl collared vest in Cascade EcoWool w/size 10 needles. When I was at this point last time I thought I was 90% of the way through. That shawl collar takes some time to knit. I have my fingers crossed. Things are gong much smoother this time.

That's what I know. Egg salad anyone?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, egg salad...

Yarnhog said...

I've never seen one of those before, but I'm thinking deviled eggs. :)

Cindy said...

Grover and I each have a hard-boiled egg each morning. We loves 'em!

Debbie said...

Oh what about deviled eggs!