Monday, December 28, 2009

If cooking were involved

I'd lead a one-car parade down a dead end street.

Seriously.

This recipe COULD NOT be any easier.

1. Melt chocolate, butter, sweetened condensed milk.

2. Add vanilla and nuts.

3. Spread mixture over frozen cookie dough. Top with remaining cookie dough.

My alleged "chocolate revel bars" will be vanilla-free and have the nuts sprinkled on top.

And I was so proud of myself for taking out the recipe book just in case because I've seen my friend Laura do it and it works. I was following the recipe

Attention Deficit Adults were not meant to be cooks.

2 comments:

Yarnhog said...

I once (recently) made a carrot cake for dessert when I was hosting a dinner party and somehow left out the baking powder and salt. Double layered with icing it was only two inches high. I told the guests it was "carrot tart".

Carol said...

Oh dear. My excuse is that baking reuires a 'special touch'. Feel free to plagiarize....